Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WoW and FFXI

I'm actually double posting because I meant to update last night when I got home and put up screen shots of things I can't access in school, and when I posted that last one I realized duh, I can edit it later...so anyways enough of my absent mindedness.

Lately I've been playing WoW a lot, but I play on a free server called Gates of Apocalypse, I am currently a level 71 Warrior, protection spec. I don't have any fancy stuff because since its a free server, the population is quite low so you basically solo until you hit 80, where you can then do instances and raids with other people to get your good equipment, but hey, no complaints here.

I also play Final Fantasy XI, which is another MMORPG like WoW, and before you say anything like a lot of little kids do, FFXI came first. On FFXI I have 4 jobs at the max level, which is 75. Those jobs are Black Mage, White Mage, Samurai and Monk. I'm currently working on getting Ranger to 75, it is currently 68.

0 comments:

Post a Comment