Friday, January 16, 2009

More WoW..



All I've really been doing lately is playing WoW, because I'm bored with every other game I have to be honest, but last night I got 80 (77-80) and I also managed to farm that 5000 gold I needed for my mount training, and I only stayed up until midnight, but I was actually done before then. Now I just need to farm an additional 1000 gold for my cold weather training. I also did a Black Temple raid yesterday, around 1-2pm. We killed the High Warlord Naj'entus with ease and a plethora of things dropped. One was the Rising Tide axe I really wanted because my current axe is really..REALLY bad. I didn't get it, but thats because a paladin who said he wanted to change to a healing pally took it, I don't know why, it doesn't help with spells at all. The axe has warrior written all over it basically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment