Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leveling Warrior


So last night I was playing WoW and I got my warrior from 71-77, and for a while I leveled with my friend Jamie who is leveling Priest, we killed some level 78-80 guys for most of the night, then my sister joined who was a level 21 warlock and is now level 33. There really wasn't much action but there was a lot of monster taunting going on. I got my flying mount last night, 800 gold gone, now its time to snag me my epic mount, 5000 gold here we come, but I also have to get cold weather flying which is another 1000, this is gonna suck.

Tonight I hope to get to get 80 so I can start focusing on professions and getting gear, right now I'm still wearing stuff from 54, free servers move too fast to really be too worried about what you're wearing, you'll have one amazing thing for one level and then 10 minutes later you're 5 levels above that and that stuff you have is now useless, so I'll just wait until 80.

0 comments:

Post a Comment